Learn from the Best
World-class renowned Teacher Yoga Training, brought to you right in the heart of London! The Teacher Yoga Training course is designed in accordance with the World Yoga Alliance (WYA). This foundational 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training course will improve your practice, while working on the many layers of Yoga to strengthen your confidence and solidify your inner voice.
Aspiring to teach Yoga is a beginning in itself- this program will be led by Sumit Manav, the expert Yoga guru who will make you master the fundamentals so that you can mark the beginning of your successful path as a Yoga instructor.
ABOUT THE COURSE
This intensive 4-week course is conducted 6 days a week, with a possibility to follow up with a month of internship and post-internship teaching with us after the course ends.
This course aims to prepare a Yoga instructor who is not only qualified to pass on his Yoga knowledge to other student, but is able to effectively build the proper foundation of Traditional Yoga practices in the hearts to those who aspire to incorporate Yoga into their daily lives.
Every Yoga instructor needs to know the fundamentals of Yogic principles and practices in order to implement these practices correctly in front of student groups. Aspiring Yoga teachers must also understand the importance of maintaining a positive Yogic attitude in their lives.
Based on this, this course combines the deepest components of the principles of Yoga, all Yoga practices, and teaching methods.
Our 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training curriculum aims to –
- Prepared students around the principles of Yoga
- Train participants about how to adopt a proper Yogic-friendly lifestyle
- Educate about requirement needs for the healthy development of successful yoga instructor
- Understand the methodology of effective Yoga teaching
- Learn various techniques that are necessary for Yoga teaching
- Develop the capacity to organize and lead Yoga classes
- Help participants learn & understand the fundamentals of Yoga
Meet Your Trainer
Yoga is not a religion. It is a way of living with the aim that ‘a healthy mind is a healthy body’
Sumit Manav, is a modern yogi, with a vision & mission of spreading health, happiness and peace to the world. He is a celebrated Yoga personality, and has been acknowledged as one of the top 10 Yoga teachers from India. His revolutionary fitness techniques have been well acclaimed by both regional and international media. By understanding modern lifestyles, he has successfully created a fusion of ancient Yoga practices to cure many vexing lifestyle ailments through his brand Lifestyle Yoga.
The 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training course includes 120 hours of yoga practical and 80 hours of theory; a combined total of 200 hours of Yoga teachings.
Module – 1: Foundations of Yoga
The topics included in this paper will help the participants in comprehending the basic principles and philosophy of Yoga
- To familiarize the participants with Yoga
- To provide the participants with basic knowledge about essential concepts of Yoga
- To develop a modern approach and context towards Yoga amongst the participants
Unit I: Yoga Its Meaning and Importance
Unit II: History of Yoga from Vedic to Modern Times
Unit III: Gyan Yoga & Bhakti Yoga
Unit IV: Karma Yoga & Raja Yoga
Module – 2: Introduction to Hatha Yoga and Patanjali Yoga
The topics incorporated will help the participants in understanding Yoga as a whole in the context of health.
- To familiarize the participants with standard texts of Yoga
- To make the participants understand various facets of Yoga
- To make the participants learn about the steps of Hatha Yoga
- To make the participants learn about the steps of Astanga Yoga
Unit I: Shatkarma and Asana
Unit II: Pranayama and Mudra-Bandha
Unit III: Concept of Chitta and its Modification
Unit IV: Introduction to Patanjali Yoga
Module – 3: Introduction to Human Body in relation to Yoga
The topics included will provide the participants with an understanding of the concept of subtle bodies and various biological systems of the human body. They will also know the effect of Yoga on Human body systems.
- To provide the participants with basic knowledge of subtle bodies according to the Yogic concept
- To provide the participants with an understanding of various biological systems of the body
- To make the participants learn about the effect of Yoga on Human Body
- To make the participants comprehend the role of Yoga in health management
Unit I: Concept of Subtle Bodies
Unit II: Introduction to Human Body according to Modern Science
Unit III: Effect of Yogic Practices on Human Body
Unit IV: Yogic Practices for
Module – 4: Health and Disease in Relation to Yoga & Ayurveda
The topics included will provide the participants with a basic concept of Health and disease in relation to Yoga. They will also know the hygiene, nutrition and their role in physical health.
- To make the participants understand the meaning and definitions of Health
- To provide the participants with an understanding of the relation of Health and disease
- To highlight and comprehend the role of hygiene and diet, and Yogic aspects in the context of health
Unit I: Health Its Meaning and Importance
Unit II: Concept of Health & Disease
Unit III: Hygiene and Yoga
Unit IV: Diet in relation to Yoga
Module – 5: Methodology for Teaching Yoga
Yoga education-oriented pedagogy will help the participants in understanding various methods and techniques required for imparting Yoga-specific education to school children and the community.
- To orient the participants towards Yoga teaching
- To help participants learn various techniques necessary for Yoga teaching
- To develop in participants the skills of communication as a yoga teacher
- To help the participants develop the capacity for organizing Yoga classes/camps/ workshops
Unit I: INTRODUCTION TO YOGA EDUCATION
Unit II: METHODS OF TEACHING YOGA
Unit III: COMMUNICATION SKILL
Unit IV: REQUIREMENTS FOR TEACHING
Unit V: APPLICATIONS OF TECHNIQUES
PRACTICAL- I: YOGIC PRACTICES
Body and mind need to be purified. A complete body needs to be brought into a preparatory stage for undertaking Yogic practices. Participants need to make every part of their body flexible and receptive to the instructions and suggestions.
- To help participants learn Yoga practices that clean sense organs and internal organs
- To help participants learn Yoga practices that purify Higher Nervous System and the mind
- To assist the participants in learning Yoga practices that prepare the body for higher Yogic practices
- To help the participants in learning Yoga practices that make body receptive and flexible
- To help trainers understand the physiological effects of loosening joints, proper blood circulation, and smooth Pranic flow
- To acquaint the participants with the relevance of Sukshma Vyayayama, Surya Namaskara, and Yogasanas
- To help the participants in learning Yoga practices that enhance the vital force in the body
We offer variety of course which help you adopt Yoga in your lifestyle
Giving a highly personalized touch to the Yoga training, we customize the program to considering your requirements.
Given the busy schedule and stress levels of corporate life, we have designed this course which helps them practice Yoga in their office.
OUR HAPPY YOGIS
The best Yoga school and practice! Flexible, variety of yoga classes, highly qualified & lovely teachers, great yoga retreats. I always feel great after a session!!
I really enjoyed the classes. The trainers were very professional. Lifestyle yoga different from those classes i have attended before. They are making sure you actually do Yoga
Excellent classes!! Sumit and the team always keep it interesting and fun with diversity in their yoga offerings--always enough to keep the burn going and have us coming back for more--thanks, Lifestyle Yoga!!
Have been with Lifestyle Yoga since their inception and have known Sumit for much longer. Experts yogis with amazing knowledge and infectious energy. Congratulations on your 9th birthday. Keep growing and spreading the love.
Got a question? I’d love to hear from you. Send me a message below, and I will respond as soon as possible.