ABOUT YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
Manav Yoga invites you to join Sumit Manav for 6 days- 50 hours Immersion into a Yin Yoga Teacher Training.
Take your passion for Yoga to the next level! Deepen your practice, learn how to teach Yin Yoga and pass your Yogic knowledge to others.
A reputed and recognized Yin Yoga Teacher’s Training is being offered to you in London, through a collaboration between Manav Yoga and the Indian Association of Yoga. This Yin Yoga Teacher Training course is designed in accordance with the World Yoga Alliance (WYA).
The aim of this 50 hours Yin Yoga Teacher Training program is to improve your practice by working on the many layers of Yoga to strengthen your confidence and solidify your inner voice.
This program will be led by Sumit Manav (a Yoga expert & Founder of Lifestyle Yoga) who will make you master the fundamentals. This basic knowledge and experience of practicing it everyday can mark the beginning of your successful path as a Yin Yoga instructor. Aspiring to teach Yin Yoga is a great beginning in itself!
Yin Yoga Teacher Training UK – Start a Comprehensive Yin Yoga Teaching Career
Manav Yoga is the leader providing yin yoga teacher training UK. This course includes comprehensive theories and methodology of Yin Yoga. This is a course specially designed for yoga teachers to introduce and make them masters of Yin Yoga through efficient Yin Yoga training UK. The present graduates and trainees of yoga receive more insights to become successful yin yoga trainer through this course. Even non-yoga teachers can pursue this course to master a new skill in their life.
Book our 50 hour Yoga Teacher Training Today
You can take up our 50 hour yoga teacher training course. The booking for the course is simple and easy. Give us a call today, and we will provide you with the complete details and how you can register for the course. You can attend the Yin Yoga teacher training UK in one of our studios or from the comfort of your home. In the advent of the covid-19 pandemic, we offer all our training programs online too. Even if UK online yoga teacher training is in your mind and doesn’t have the time to pursue the course now, get in touch with us; we can book the course as per your schedule.
Best online yoga teacher training UK is the most convenient way of learning yoga today. The course helps you to explore the essence of powerful yoga and become a confident teacher. Once you complete the course, you are certified to teach yoga anywhere on earth.
WHAT IS YIN YOGA
Our goal in life is not to become perfect: our goal in life is to become whole.
Most forms of yoga today are dynamic, active practices designed to work only half of the body, the muscular half, the “Yang” tissues. Yin Yoga allows us to work the other half, the deeper “Yin” tissues of our ligaments, joints, deep fascial networks, and even our bones. All of our tissue are important and need to be exercised so that we can achieve optimal health and vitality.
YIN YOGA COURSE CURRICULUM
The full yin Yoga TTC consists of 2 progressive modules delivered over 6-days, to create a comprehensive 50-hour certification. Each module includes a detailed lecture and discussion, combined with a led class and ample movement play – so you can integrate the concepts into your teaching through your own direct, embodied experience.
Module 1 – Yin Practice & Concept
Yin Practice & Yin Concept
- Element of Yin Yoga
- Mastering the deeper understanding of Yin
- 26 Core Posture and their modification
- Learning to teach with safely
- Mastering the 6 themed yin sequences with modification and using props
- A full and sufficient explanation of the Yin Practice and meridians
- Yin and Yang defined. Yin and Yang tissue defined
- Why does stretching mater?
- Why do joints need to be healthy?
Anatomy & Physiology
- Compression and tension theory
- Differences in bones and skeletons
- How skeletal differences affect the postures, range of movements and the joins
- 8 Joints Anatomy that includes almost every posture of Yoga
- Beneficial effects of Yin yoga on connective tissues, fascia and joints: anatomical and energetic benefits
- Daily Yin yoga practice
- Daily teaching practice
- Meditation and pranayama, mindfulness
Module 2 – Teaching methodology of Yin Yoga
Assisting in Yin & Anatomy
- 6 Yin Flows focusing on different Meridians and parts of the body
- Tension and Compression
- Skeletal variation
- Individual anatomical formation of the body, its effects and limitations
- Motion analysis of the body
Yin Yoga Sequence & Meditaiton
- How to assist someone in their Yin Practice, variations and adjustments
- 3 specialist situational flows
- Use of props in Yin Yoga & Yin Yoga Sequencing
- Chi and Energetic systems
Pranayama & Meditation
- What is Meditation?
- Mastering the concentration
- Yoga Nidra
- Chakra Meditation
- What are Prana and Pranamaya
- Ashtanga Yoga System
Meet Your Trainer
Yoga is not a religion. It is a way of living with the aim that ‘a healthy mind is a healthy body’
A modern yogi, with a vision & mission of spreading health, happiness and peace to the world.A celebrated Yoga personality, acknowledged as one of the top 10 Yoga teachers from India. His revolutionary fitness techniques have been well acclaimed by both regional and international media. By understanding modern lifestyles, he has successfully created a fusion of ancient Yoga practices to cure many vexing lifestyle ailments through his brand Lifestyle Yoga.
Worldwide Accredited Certification
Our 50 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training is accredited with World Yoga Alliance, & UK Yoga Allinace.
This Course Is For
- Yoga practitioners who want to learn about yin yoga, how to practice it and teach it.
- Yoga teachers who want to learn Yin yoga to expand their scope of teaching.
- Self Improvement and who want to teach to Friends and Family
- Yoga studios and yoga schools owners who want to add value to the classes they offer to their clients.
09.00 AM – 09.30 AM: Morning Pranayama & Meditation
09.30 AM – 11.30 AM: Morning Asana Practice
11.30 AM – 12:30 PM: Theory Sessions
12:30 PM – 1:00 PM: Yoga Nidra Practice
01.00 PM – 02.00 PM: Lunch Break & homework
02.30 PM – 03.30 PM: Art of Teaching (Workshop), Anatomy and Physiology
03.30 PM – 05.00 PM: Afternoon Yoga Practice / Analytical Training / Meditation or Breathing Techniques
- Basic understanding and speaking of the English language
- 18 years old or over
- Prior knowledge and experience of any style of yoga will be helpful
- Should not be pregnant
- A burning desire to grow and learn
PHYSIO 1.0 – therapy & training
- Resselstrasse 33,6020 Innsbruck
Thanks to the good connection with public transport and the possibility of using the elevator, the therapy rooms are easily accessible – also for wheelchair users or strollers. Signed parking spaces for our patients are available on the parking deck and in the underground car park.
T: +43 512 89 03 03
F: +43 512 32 87 66
- EARLY BIRD OFFER: GBP 600 before March 15th,2020
- Full Fees: AED700 from March 16th to April 20th,2020
- Call or WhatsApp for any inquiry: +447379054424
We offer variety of course which help you adopt Yoga in your lifestyle
Giving a highly personalized touch to the Yoga training, we customize the program to considering your requirements.
Given the busy schedule and stress levels of corporate life, we have designed this course which helps them practice Yoga in their office.
Got a question? I’d love to hear from you. Send me a message below, and I will respond as soon as possible.